Welcome to Revolutions –
Scotlands only official dealer for Morgan.
“Our vehicles, like life, are all about the journey and not the destination. “
Revolutions is housed in a modern 8000 square foot facility in the heart of Scotland just off “Motor Mile” in Perth, only 5 minutes from the train station, an hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh and 90 minutes from Aberdeen.
Here we have a continually changing stock of new and pre-owned Morgans and other carefully chosen sports cars.
Revolutions also offers the opportunity to hire certain models and our after sales departments offer everything from simple servicing to full restorations, race car preparation and support.
Our highly experienced team at Revolutions invite you to join us on our journey.
Hours of business
Monday – Thursday: 8.30 – 5.30
Friday: 8.30 – 5.00
Saturday: 10.00 – 4.00
Revolutions news (view all)
- Morgan Challenge Champions 2018 - Congratulations to Tim Parsons who has won the Morgan Challenge British championship in 2018. He drove incredibly well all season and is a worthy Champion. After many years in the chase for the Championship, he is over the moon to have won. Congratulations also to our race engineer Paul Tracy who ran the car... View Article
- Aero GT - Our Morgan Aero GT is almost finished! Here are some of the first picture of our car. We cannot wait for it to arrive! We will keep you posted for the arrival. .
- Plus 8 Anniversary Teaser - The latest Morgan Plus 8 Anniversary teaser pictures have been released…. Here they are!
- 2018 Plus 4 Demonstrator - Good News!! Our new Plus 4 demonstrator has arrived for the start of 2018. This beautiful specification car is available to test drive, hire or purchase. Come in have a look for yourself!
- Aero GT Announcement…. Yes, we have one coming!! - Motor Company has announced its most extreme roadgoing model to date; the race-inspired Aero GT. Using lessons learned from Morgan’s GT3 race victories, the Aero GT is based upon the lightweight aluminium Aero 8 but with an all-new hand-worked, aerodynamically honed body which reduces drag but significantly increases downforce. Conceived initially during the development of... View Article
- Morgan Clubsport at the Autosport International show. - On the stand at the Autosport International show over the weekend. Morgan launched their new Club Sport Plus 4. A car designed as an entry level race car that is also completely road worthy. As a Morgan Motorsport dealer, we have are able to order these cars from the factory. An exciting prospect for us... View Article
- 2017 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge Champions - 2017 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge champions. Elliot Paterson driving the Revolutions prepared, Factory produced Morgan ARV6 is the 2017 Champion. This would not be possible without the hard work of our team and the generosity of our sponsors; Kennedy Care Group and Bivrost. This really is a team effort and we are hugely appreciative of... View Article
- Scotland’s Boat Show 13/14/15 October - We are pleased to announce that Revolutions are taking part in Scotland’s Boat Show on the 13/14/15 October. The show has been a great success for us in the past and it is a fantastic weekend for the family. It is lovely to see the Morgans with some other special, high quality and bespoke vehicles.... View Article
- Cadwell Park Race Results - Another amazing race weekend for the Revolutions team. A trip to Cadwell park, a favourite for the drivers and spectators due to the gorgeous scenery, location, history and spectacular track. We decided to test on the Friday as Elliot had never driven at the circuit before, Russell wanted to familiarise himself further with 99 OK.... View Article
- Clean Sweet at Brands Hatch - Clean Sweep at Brands Hatch! A fantastic Morgan weekend that saw the Morgan Challenge at Brands hatch for a championship round and annual MSCC round. In the championship race, the grid was split into two races with the faster classes (A,B and H) racing together and the slower classes (R,C,D and E) racing together. Russell... View Article