We have a huge depth of knowledge in our workshops and, I’d like to think, a very friendly but professional approach with our clients.
Our workshops are always to be found with cars being restored, prepared for racing, getting MOT’d, being serviced and having accessories fitted.
A busy place well worth a visit as most of the work we do is fascinating to watch!
All working on these specialist vehicles have wonderful skills in their craft and have all had factory training to complement their personal capabilities.
We are not just looking after Morgans, so please feel free to discuss with us any other vehicle you have needing the care and attention we provide.
Revolutions news (view all)
- Aero GT Announcement…. Yes, we have one coming!! - Motor Company has announced its most extreme roadgoing model to date; the race-inspired Aero GT. Using lessons learned from Morgan’s GT3 race victories, the Aero GT is based upon the lightweight aluminium Aero 8 but with an all-new hand-worked, aerodynamically honed body which reduces drag but significantly increases downforce. Conceived initially during the development of... View Article
- Morgan Clubsport at the Autosport International show. - On the stand at the Autosport International show over the weekend. Morgan launched their new Club Sport Plus 4. A car designed as an entry level race car that is also completely road worthy. As a Morgan Motorsport dealer, we have are able to order these cars from the factory. An exciting prospect for us... View Article
- 2017 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge Champions - 2017 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge champions. Elliot Paterson driving the Revolutions prepared, Factory produced Morgan ARV6 is the 2017 Champion. This would not be possible without the hard work of our team and the generosity of our sponsors; Kennedy Care Group and Bivrost. This really is a team effort and we are hugely appreciative of... View Article
- Scotland’s Boat Show 13/14/15 October - We are pleased to announce that Revolutions are taking part in Scotland’s Boat Show on the 13/14/15 October. The show has been a great success for us in the past and it is a fantastic weekend for the family. It is lovely to see the Morgans with some other special, high quality and bespoke vehicles.... View Article
- Cadwell Park Race Results - Another amazing race weekend for the Revolutions team. A trip to Cadwell park, a favourite for the drivers and spectators due to the gorgeous scenery, location, history and spectacular track. We decided to test on the Friday as Elliot had never driven at the circuit before, Russell wanted to familiarise himself further with 99 OK.... View Article
- Clean Sweet at Brands Hatch - Clean Sweep at Brands Hatch! A fantastic Morgan weekend that saw the Morgan Challenge at Brands hatch for a championship round and annual MSCC round. In the championship race, the grid was split into two races with the faster classes (A,B and H) racing together and the slower classes (R,C,D and E) racing together. Russell... View Article
- Seeing Double! - We’re Seeing double! Two Morgan Roadster Brooklands in stock. Both in our used cars section of the website. Check it out!
- 2016 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge National Champions! - Congratulations to Elliot Paterson on winning the championship! It is well deserved after an excellent year, winning every race but one, with two races still to go! The car has been amazing all year,reliable and very well prepared. Allowing Elliot to race it as hard as he could to win. It is exactly ten years... View Article
- - With Elliot winning his class in the last three rounds in his “Kennedy Care Group” backed Roadster he now leads the Aero racing Championship with 6 rounds to go! Tim Parsons in his “Highland Smoked Salmon” Plus 4 SS is now heading his class with two fine class wins at these events. In addition father... View Article
- Just landed….our stunning new Aero 8! -