We have a huge depth of knowledge in our workshops and, I’d like to think, a very friendly but professional approach with our clients.
Our workshops are always to be found with cars being restored, prepared for racing, getting MOT’d, being serviced and having accessories fitted.
A busy place well worth a visit as most of the work we do is fascinating to watch!
All working on these specialist vehicles have wonderful skills in their craft and have all had factory training to complement their personal capabilities.
We are not just looking after Morgans, so please feel free to discuss with us any other vehicle you have needing the care and attention we provide.
Revolutions news (view all)
- Morgan Aero 8 In the Showroom - This beautiful Aero 8 has just landed with us in Perth. The Morgan Aero 8 is really something to behold. Totally breathtaking looks and a proper 4.8L V8 engine sound to match. This car really is the last of the British V8 sports car. The Aero can handle any winding country road you throw at it... View Article
- Morgan Plus 4 Works - Introducing the Morgan Plus 4 110 Works Edition. Built to celebrate Morgan’s 110th Anniversary and in addition to Morgan’s 110th Anniversary range of vehicles, the Plus 4 110 Works Edition is the ultimate four-cylinder Morgan. Benefitting from an extensive list of performance and styling upgrades, the Plus 4 110 Works Edition is available in two... View Article
- Morgan Plus Six - The Morgan Plus Six is, unquestionably, the most dynamically capable Morgan ever produced. The iconic Morgan silhouette is underpinned by an all-new platform and industry leading powertrain technology, every component has been refined or redesigned to create an all-new model. Continuing Morgan’s successful two-decade partnership with BMW, the Plus Six... View Article
- Morgan Challenge Champions 2018 - Congratulations to Tim Parsons who has won the Morgan Challenge British championship in 2018. He drove incredibly well all season and is a worthy Champion. After many years in the chase for the Championship, he is over the moon to have won. Congratulations also to our race engineer Paul Tracy who ran the car... View Article
- Aero GT - Our Morgan Aero GT is almost finished! Here are some of the first picture of our car. We cannot wait for it to arrive! We will keep you posted for the arrival. .
- Plus 8 Anniversary Teaser - The latest Morgan Plus 8 Anniversary teaser pictures have been released…. Here they are!
- 2018 Plus 4 Demonstrator - Good News!! Our new Plus 4 demonstrator has arrived for the start of 2018. This beautiful specification car is available to test drive, hire or purchase. Come in have a look for yourself!
- Aero GT Announcement…. Yes, we have one coming!! - Motor Company has announced its most extreme roadgoing model to date; the race-inspired Aero GT. Using lessons learned from Morgan’s GT3 race victories, the Aero GT is based upon the lightweight aluminium Aero 8 but with an all-new hand-worked, aerodynamically honed body which reduces drag but significantly increases downforce. Conceived initially during the development of... View Article
- Morgan Clubsport at the Autosport International show. - On the stand at the Autosport International show over the weekend. Morgan launched their new Club Sport Plus 4. A car designed as an entry level race car that is also completely road worthy. As a Morgan Motorsport dealer, we have are able to order these cars from the factory. An exciting prospect for us... View Article
- 2017 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge Champions - 2017 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge champions. Elliot Paterson driving the Revolutions prepared, Factory produced Morgan ARV6 is the 2017 Champion. This would not be possible without the hard work of our team and the generosity of our sponsors; Kennedy Care Group and Bivrost. This really is a team effort and we are hugely appreciative of... View Article