We have a huge depth of knowledge in our workshops and, I’d like to think, a very friendly but professional approach with our clients.
Our workshops are always to be found with cars being restored, prepared for racing, getting MOT’d, being serviced and having accessories fitted.
A busy place well worth a visit as most of the work we do is fascinating to watch!
All working on these specialist vehicles have wonderful skills in their craft and have all had factory training to complement their personal capabilities.
We are not just looking after Morgans, so please feel free to discuss with us any other vehicle you have needing the care and attention we provide.
Revolutions news (view all)
- Clean Sweet at Brands Hatch - Clean Sweep at Brands Hatch! A fantastic Morgan weekend that saw the Morgan Challenge at Brands hatch for a championship round and annual MSCC round. In the championship race, the grid was split into two races with the faster classes (A,B and H) racing together and the slower classes (R,C,D and E) racing together. Russell... View Article
- Seeing Double! - We’re Seeing double! Two Morgan Roadster Brooklands in stock. Both in our used cars section of the website. Check it out!
- 2016 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge National Champions! - Congratulations to Elliot Paterson on winning the championship! It is well deserved after an excellent year, winning every race but one, with two races still to go! The car has been amazing all year,reliable and very well prepared. Allowing Elliot to race it as hard as he could to win. It is exactly ten years... View Article
- - With Elliot winning his class in the last three rounds in his “Kennedy Care Group” backed Roadster he now leads the Aero racing Championship with 6 rounds to go! Tim Parsons in his “Highland Smoked Salmon” Plus 4 SS is now heading his class with two fine class wins at these events. In addition father... View Article
- Just landed….our stunning new Aero 8! -
- New Aero 8 dealer hand over day! -
- Cool AeroMax video! -
- Win win win at Snetterton!! - Elliot mastered the torrential conditions in his Kennedy Care Group sponsored Roadster to claim victory, by some margin, in both races…….his first outright victories in the Morgan Challenge! In each case followed by “dad” having (almost!) tamed Andrew Thompson’s mighty Plus 8 to take Class A honours. Tim Parsons fought his way from 19th to... View Article
- Cool Revolutions video! -
- Race season approaching -