Parts & Accessories
At Revolutions we have a substantial stock of normal service items and many specialist parts for Morgans.
Any other parts can be sourced by ourselves and delivered within days.
As such we have access to an exclusive range of performance accessories to improve the handling, braking and acceleration of your Morgan.
We carry a wide range of Morgan clothing and accessories for you, your family, your home or office and your car.
Please pop in for a browse…….the coffee is always on!
Please click the Aero Racing logo to enter the shop or simply click here!
An Aero 8 sump guard and a High level adjustable brake light.
A sump guard for the series 5 Morgan Aero 8 is a necessary protection item for the sump guard. Offering great protection from grounding out, speed bumps and road debris. There is very little change in ground clearance. The consequences of not having a sump guard are potentially catastrophic, well worth the investment.
A real solution to touring through Europe with a suitcase on the back. This movable high level brake light is an aesthetic solution to the issue so many Morgan drivers face.
- Morgan Challenge Champions 2018 - Congratulations to Tim Parsons who has won the Morgan Challenge British championship in 2018. He drove incredibly well all season and is a worthy Champion. After many years in the chase for the Championship, he is over the moon to have won. Congratulations also to our race engineer Paul Tracy who ran the car... View Article
- Aero GT - Our Morgan Aero GT is almost finished! Here are some of the first picture of our car. We cannot wait for it to arrive! We will keep you posted for the arrival. .
- Plus 8 Anniversary Teaser - The latest Morgan Plus 8 Anniversary teaser pictures have been released…. Here they are!
- 2018 Plus 4 Demonstrator - Good News!! Our new Plus 4 demonstrator has arrived for the start of 2018. This beautiful specification car is available to test drive, hire or purchase. Come in have a look for yourself!
- Aero GT Announcement…. Yes, we have one coming!! - Motor Company has announced its most extreme roadgoing model to date; the race-inspired Aero GT. Using lessons learned from Morgan’s GT3 race victories, the Aero GT is based upon the lightweight aluminium Aero 8 but with an all-new hand-worked, aerodynamically honed body which reduces drag but significantly increases downforce. Conceived initially during the development of... View Article
- Morgan Clubsport at the Autosport International show. - On the stand at the Autosport International show over the weekend. Morgan launched their new Club Sport Plus 4. A car designed as an entry level race car that is also completely road worthy. As a Morgan Motorsport dealer, we have are able to order these cars from the factory. An exciting prospect for us... View Article
- 2017 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge Champions - 2017 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge champions. Elliot Paterson driving the Revolutions prepared, Factory produced Morgan ARV6 is the 2017 Champion. This would not be possible without the hard work of our team and the generosity of our sponsors; Kennedy Care Group and Bivrost. This really is a team effort and we are hugely appreciative of... View Article
- Scotland’s Boat Show 13/14/15 October - We are pleased to announce that Revolutions are taking part in Scotland’s Boat Show on the 13/14/15 October. The show has been a great success for us in the past and it is a fantastic weekend for the family. It is lovely to see the Morgans with some other special, high quality and bespoke vehicles.... View Article
- Cadwell Park Race Results - Another amazing race weekend for the Revolutions team. A trip to Cadwell park, a favourite for the drivers and spectators due to the gorgeous scenery, location, history and spectacular track. We decided to test on the Friday as Elliot had never driven at the circuit before, Russell wanted to familiarise himself further with 99 OK.... View Article
- Clean Sweet at Brands Hatch - Clean Sweep at Brands Hatch! A fantastic Morgan weekend that saw the Morgan Challenge at Brands hatch for a championship round and annual MSCC round. In the championship race, the grid was split into two races with the faster classes (A,B and H) racing together and the slower classes (R,C,D and E) racing together. Russell... View Article